The Commissions website about genetically modified food, feed and cultivation
The Commissions website about Co-existence
The European Food Safety Authority - EFSA
Biotechnology & GMOs, Information Website
- Information about notifications for deliberate release in the EU
- Information about notifications for placing on the market and possibility to comment on these
OECD BioTrack Online
- Information about which genetically modified organisms that are placed on the market in the OECD countries (Product Database)
- Information about legislation in OECD countries
- Consensus documents on plants, trees, micro-organisms and introduced novel traits
GMO Compass is the work of independent science journalists, financially supported by the European Union.
Information about GMO legislation in the EU, co-existence, food and feed safety etc.
GMO database "Genetically Modified Food and Feed: Authorization in the EU".
Web-site commissioned by the German Ministry of Education and Research.
Information about different crops, monitoring, gene transfer etc.
Belgian Biosafety Server
Information about legislation on GMOs in the EU and in some other countries
Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety
Web-site of the UN protocol that regulates export, import and other transboundary movements of GMOs.
An information exchange mechanism established by the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety, where e.g. all parties decisions on GMO are avalible.
The European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR).
Regulations concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Rail (RID).